Nice Airport >> Monaco (Grimaldi Forum / Hotels)
- Monday, March 19th : Private E-Commerce One to One airport shuttles from 5pm to 8pm, every 30 minutes.
- Tuesday, March 20th : E-Commerce One to One airport shuttles from 8:30am to 2pm, every 30 minutes.
(Buses at 8.30am, 9am and 9.30am drop participants at hotels and the Grimaldi Forum from 10am at the Grimaldi Forum only.)
- Wednesday, March 21st : E-Commerce One to One airport shuttles at 8.30am and 9.30am for the Grimaldi Forum
- Thursday March 22nd : E-Commerce One to One airport shuttles at 8:30 am and 9:30 am for the Grimaldi Forum
Monaco (Grimaldi Forum) >> Nice Airport
- Wednesday, March 21st : E-Commerce One to One airport shuttles at 6pm and 7pm from the Grimaldi Forum
- Thursday, March 22nd : E-Commerce One to One airport shuttles from 4pm to 6:30 pm, every 30 minutes from the Grimaldi Forum
Careful: provide a departure shuttle about 2 hours before the time of your return flight. Any transfer or travel outside the hours established by the shuttle service will be the responsibility of each participant.
110 Express bus line by Autoroute Nice Aéroport - Monaco - Menton, at your expense, 22 € one way:
• Every day from 8:45 am to 9:00 pm from Nice airport to Monaco (Grimaldi Forum or hotels).
In Nice :
Central Taxi Riviera NICE: +33 4 93 13 78 78
In Monaco :
Association of Independent taxis of Monaco
Taxi Monaco Prestige
24/24, 7/7 service
Reservation switchboard: +377 93 15 01 01
You can fly with Monacair.
MONACAIR connects Monaco to Nice Côte d'Azur Airport in 7min.
A helicopter takes off every 15 minutes from Nice or Monaco to ensure daily flights.
The shuttle-minibus service is free. It includes the round trip from your home (or hotel, or company in Monaco) to Monaco's heliport to your final destination.
You can now book your own flight directly on the website www.monacair.mc
Insert promo code "EC1TO1" (in capital letters) to benefit from the following rates:
• Nice - Monaco: 130 € tax incl. Per passenger
• Monaco - Nice: 130 € tax incl. Per passenger *
• Return trip: 250 € tax incl. per passenger
By booking online, you will save boarding time because you will immediately have:
• booking confirmation by email,
• the payment receipt,
• the electronic boarding pass for the helicopter.
You can always contact Monacair:
• by e-mail on [email protected]
• by telephone on +377 97 97 39 00.
Please specify the reference "E-Commerce One to One".
These rates are valid from 17 to 25 March 2018 if you wish to extend your stay in Monaco.
* For transfers Monaco - Nice, and for all correspondence-plane to Nice **, Monacair can now drop you directly to the gates of Terminal 1 or 2 (after a quick check in the VIP lounge in the helicopter zone in Nice) .
For this, you will need to carry a cabin baggage and boarding card for your flight from Nice.
This will make your boarding gate much faster and more comfortable.
In addition, Monacair still records passengers and their baggage from Monaco for Air France, KLM and HOP connections.
** Except for connections with direct flights Nice-Tel Aviv or Nice-New York, for which it is still necessary to go back through the controls in public areas.